Two New Land-Based Casinos Now Open
Iowa’s river heritage has always been a part of gaming in our state, with legislation passed over 25 years ago that allowed the first-in-the-country riverboat gaming that opened April 1991. Those first cruises will always be a part of Iowa’s gaming industry’s identity.
Two of those original gaming riverboat locations, Rhythm City Casino in Davenport and Isle Casino Bettendorf, came ashore in June and ushered in a new era of land-based gaming in their communities. The improved amenities will be a catalyst to generate more tourism visits and create economic development opportunities, including increased employment.
Rhythm City Casino Resort, Davenport
Inspired by the waters and rhythm of the Mississippi, the new Rhythm City Casino Resort is a magnificent addition to the Davenport area.
Visit Rhythm City online and in person!
- Brand-new and conceptually designed spaces reflect the spirit of the Mississippi
- Expansive gaming floor with a VIP/high-stakes area
- Lavish feature bar
- Renowned culinary venues with a top-floor Ruthie’s Steak & Seafood, casual Robert’s Buffet, and screen-laden Sports Grille
- 16,000-square-foot event center, available for concerts, banquets and meetings
Isle Casino Bettendorf
The “Biggest Little Move” transformed the Isle Casino Bettendorf from a riverboat gambling experience to a spectacular casino resort in the heart of Bettendorf.
- Designed to reflect the great beauty of the Plains of the Midwest, the casino fills in and connects the courtyard between the north and south tower hotels with 514 rooms for lodging
- Plentiful dining options, including Farmer’s Pick® Buffet by the casino floor, Keller’s Express® for takeout, and The Lone Wolf® bar with an entertainment stage
- Single-floor gaming room with a pit canopy and a ceiling design that mimics the look of an aerial view of the Midwestern plains
- High-limits room resembles an Iowa sunset with deep, jewel-toned colors
Visit Isle Casino Bettendorf online and in person!